Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A look my mind's thought process

A Picture of the Mind of a Writer:

A dog sitting on the floor

I was floored by what you said.
What you said hurt me
Ouch
Ouch Charley OUCH
British
Harry Potter
Books
Authors
Writers who sit at a coffee shop table
My future?
Coffee…mmmm
Waking up
Work
Work
Work
Not in Starkville
Home
Bulldawgs, 8-4, football win
Brett Favre Drew Brees
Saints
Superbowl
Saints
Win
Clark, my roommate
Not in Starkville
Depression
Alone
Mom and Dad split up
But now they’re back together!
They lied?
Like the web of a spider
Lies
Spider
Back to the start
Coldplay lyrics
Concert
Avett Brothers concert coming up
Starkville
Clark, my roommate
Brother
Sister
Grace
God’s grace
Church
Youth group, youth minister music
Guitar, concerts
Avett Brothers who are a great acoustic band
Starkville AGAIN
Again again words
Typing on my “new computer”
New because I got a new keyboard and powercord
Expanding thoughts now
Simplicity
Coffee shop simplicity
Dog sitting on the floor
Dog
What is she thinking?
Thinking
Mind
The mind thinks like mine?
Ha rhyming
Wait I missed the loop
Back to the start
A picture of the mind of a writer

No comments:

Post a Comment