Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things I might tweet about

Just for the giggles of it:

No sleep
All nighters
coffee
caffeine
driving
cops
po-pos
all other variations forthwith
needing to pee because of the coffee
this sociology test
the play trifiles
my incompetent teacher
grades
spring break
turning 21
haircut(s)
ultimate frisbee
layouts
the rain
the cold
the wind
weather in general
dogs?
i don't know why, but dogs, apparently
aren't they cute?
#winning, and all variations of it
highlighters
#govdocs
#mitchmem
john carroll in DC, living it up, while we are not
screw him
not really
but kinda
being inappropriate
the fact that this girl keeps catching my eye in the union
i mean c'mon it's only 7 30 and you're the only one in here...my b
dave matthews
must see him live
mumford and sons, avett brothers, mgmt
music festivals and how i want to go
fratting hard, even though I don't have any letters
it's a paradox really
the fact that this test is COMMUNISM, jason reed
this guy's just chewing away on his chicken biscuit, RUBBING it in my face that my block plan (excuse me, claire's block plan) doesn't start until 4
this is actually turning out kind of humerous
why did I just snap my fingers like that? i'm not dipping an imaginary can
or a real one for that matter*
how do computers work?
no, seriously.
the braves' first pitch is 12:05 pm, march 31, against the nationals.
baseball
or, as pedro would say: beisbol.
with an accent, while ya judging
man i'm tired
yawn
night.

No comments:

Post a Comment